The idea to start this school of Nursing was conceived by Dr. Keshav, Dr. Ashok Agarwal, Dr. Lata Agarwal and Dr. Kiran Agarwal Keeping this view in mind that patient needs qualified and efficient nurses who can give comprehensive nursing care to the patient and secondly the young generation should come forward and utilize their potentialities by taking this 31/2 years of diploma course (G.N.M.). Two years A.N.M. (Auxillary Nurse Midwifery) course is also available in this school of nursing. This course is popularly known as health worker course.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :
- AGE :17 years to 30 years as on 1st September.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION : Intermediate Pass 10+2 or its equivalent.
- SUBJECTS : English & Hindi is compulsory in High School and Intermediate. Preference will be given to the candidates with science subjects.
- Admission of candidates will be determined on the basis of an entrance examination & interview conducted by the Rohilkhand School of Nursing.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Candidates should be willing to obey all the rules of the School of Nursing/Hospital.
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- The following Photostat copies of certificates duly attested by the gazette officer should be attached with the form.
(i) High School Certificate
(ii) Intermediate Certificate (10+2)
(iii) High School Marksheet
(iv) Intermediate Marksheet (10+2)
(v) Transfer Certificate
(vi) Character certificate from the principal of the school/college last attended